Thursday, July 30, 2015

Little time-July 30, 2015

If I didn't have a calendar I would not know what day it is. We are getting ready to go pick up the girls. We have things planned but sometimes we have to change our plans. Our only goal is to have fun with them.

This has been a busy week at the school across the street. School opens in less than 2 weeks. So band camp started this week. I feel so sorry for the band director. He really has his hands full.

This was just the horn section and standing like this was all they could do together. Watching these people brought back such fun memories of my majorette days. Wow, that was such a long time ago, but I can still twirl! Anyway, these kids could not even walk together. I see no way this band will ever come together to perform at half time. I'd love to walk across the street to watch them. I hope I am wrong and they eventually win band competition somewhere.
 
 
Hope you have a wonderful day. We are looking forward to ours.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment