Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Halloween-November 3, 2015

I can't believe I forgot to post pictures of the girls' Halloween costumes. All day today I thought it was Monday only to discover this afternoon it's Tuesday. This time change has really affected me this year and normally in the fall I really enjoy the change. Nope, not this time.


Hannah started out to be a Hello Kitty. We could not make that work.
So we tried then to make her just a plain kitty. That didn't work too
well either though she really did not understand that. So, here's our little kitty.
She still had a great time.
 
 
Zoey is doomed to a life of getting all of Hannah's hand me down
clothes. So, she is the bumble bee that Hannah was last year.
But she was sure a cute little bumble bee. She really enjoyed
Halloween though she did not really know what it was all about.
 
We had no trick or treaters here. Not sure why not. Everybody is saying there were not very many kids out this year. I guess it is not as safe as it used to be.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment