Sunday, May 29, 2016

Some pictures-May 29, 2016

I thought I'd take a few minutes to share yet some more pictures of our little "angels".

 
I have posted pictures of Zoey and Hannah shooting water pistols
before, but I was not able to get a picture of the way Zoey carries her
little pistol. Guess who ends up with the most water from her pistol!
 
Pity the little spider who received an unexpected shower.
 
Hannah instructed Jerry on how to dress her so she could
be a princess holding her princess cat. I was not allowed
to see her until they finished the project. I must find a crown
for this "princess" so she will look more official.
 
We had a hail storm that lasted quite a while but it warmed up
so the hail didn't stick around long. I sent Jerry out with the girls
to collect hail stones.
Then we brought the stones in and cut them in half to see how many
times that stone had been to the top of the cloud. Maybe it means
nothing now, but one day they will share that information with
somebody else.
 
I do take pictures of things other than the girls sometimes.
This is a thunderstorm north of Limon taken on Wednesday
as we drove back from Burlington. If you please ignore the flash you will see a classic
thunderstorm. And yet above it there's that beautiful Colorado blue sky.
 
We went to Burlington to trade our Cute Red Vehicle. It has served its purpose and it was time for room and comfort with lots of bells and whistles. It will take us a year to learn how to operate our new truck. It is a Big Red Truck. Since BRT means nothing I think I will nickname the truck Brute. So far we can open the doors and turn on the truck. I have changed the ambient lighting from green to blue. The car seats fit well with much more space in between the two. I have not been able to operate the radio correctly. They are no longer called radios. Instead they are entertainment centers. Oh good grief. Jerry found the windshield wipers while it was raining. We just laugh as we discover something new daily. This will be a fun adventure for us. Forget reading the book. It's like an encyclopedia.
 
 
This morning we saw our regular visitor to our yard. A little bunny who appears to not be growing at all.
He's been the same size for the past month. Do rabbits have runts or dwarfs?
We don't know. He loves the grass in the side yard. We do our best to not disturb
him, but I had to take this picture. We don't even know he is a he.
But he, or she, is still tiny for a bunny. The girls love to watch him.
 
Have you had enough pictures? I will give you a break now. But you can bet there will be more to come. We are babysitting three days a week now so the opportunity to take pictures has increased.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment