Friday, June 10, 2016

Still here-June 10, 2016

Yes, we're still here.

We decided to make a quick trip to one of our all time favorite places, WinStar in Thackerville, OK. We hopped in Brute and took off. Had a great drive. Every time we are there I try my best to take some good pictures and they just don't seem to work out. I am going to post what I took this trip.

This gigantic stainless steel structure is at the front of the hotel.
This was taken from the inside looking out. It's very special.
 
This is etched on glass. And it is huge.
 
This golden lion is gigantic and I think he is regal.
 
More etched glass. Very, very pretty.
 
We had such a great time. Wish we could go more often.
 
We had a really good time with Brute. It is way smarter than we are. So as Jerry was driving I was reading the 500 page owner's manual. If the driver veers to the right the steering wheel vibrates. And if the driver veers to the left chimes go off and a message tells the driver to take a break and get a cup of coffee! We laughed like we were on laughing gas on that one. I finally learned how to make the radio work though it is not called a radio. It is an entertainment center. The seats can be set to massage, not vibrate. I tried it first and was laughing my head off until I realized it was really making me relax. We used that a lot on the way back, probably because we were not ready to leave more than any other reason. But they do feel fabulous. We think we will have this thing figured out by the time it's out of warranty. We're so happy we made the trade.
 
We bought Hannah and Zoey each a gift at WinStar which I will post as soon as I can.
 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment