Sunday, August 7, 2016

Hannah's handiwork-August 7, 2016

We kept both girls yesterday. Zoey was unusually tired and spent most of the time resting on the floor or sleeping in my lap. Holding her is not drudgery by any means. So while she was sleeping in my arms I could hear Hannah in the play room with Granddaddy. Her mouth ran constantly. I could not hear every word but I could tell she was really into something. After I finally got a chance to see what was going on, this is what I found.

Hannah's homemade playground.
These cats go with her dollhouse and are only about 2 1/2 inches tall.
 
This is the swing.

The cat on the coasters is jumping hopscotch.
 
This one is going down a slide.
 
Jerry told me that the only part of this he helped with was to be sure the bolts were tightened. Hannah designed and built this herself. I am not kidding. He said all of the talking she was doing was not at him, but instead she was giving building instructions to the cats.
 
I told Derrick before Hannah could walk that she had an engineers mind. I think I even posted it on this blog. He always looked at me like I fell off the turnip truck yesterday. I rest my case. The bad part is that girls with engineer's minds don't always fit in well with others.
 
Hannah will be 4 on Thursday. I am happy to share with you what she accomplished yesterday.
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment