Thursday, November 16, 2017

Crazy computer-November 16, 2017

We have no cell towers anywhere close to us so we always have slow service. Our MiFi actually gets hot to the touch trying to give us a signal. Yesterday it quite working at all. And our phones did not work. Today is only slightly better. We are going to have to go to the drawing board and come up with a solution. In the meantime I hope I can post at least one picture.

If you have been around one year olds you know that their attention span is very short and they jump from one thing to another in the blink of an eye.

For a reason I cannot explain I was able to entertain Daisy (13 months old now) for a full 30 minutes with one homemade game. It is called "Destroying a sales flier from Joann Fabrics". Daisy and I were sitting in the floor together. She grabbed the flier and ripped it. And she giggled. So I helped her tear another page and she giggled again. So I got her really interested and I cheered every time she ripped a page. Then she started cheering and clapping her hands. It got to be so much fun I could not believe it. So I signaled for Jerry to take a picture. It does not show that she reached down and picked up as many pieces as she could and threw them above her head. What a squeal that got. Who ever thought tearing paper could be so much fun. These are the times I treasure.


Love this little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment