Friday, March 30, 2012

Stuff I forgot-March 30, 2012

There are a few things I want to share. First of all, I have heard about Texas Blue Bonnets for as long as I can remember, but have not ever seen any, until Wednesday. I kept telling Jerry about the pretty purple flowers on the side of the road. I just loved them. It was not until that night on the local news that they showed them and said that the Blue Bonnets are in full bloom. So now I know those crazy Texans love their purple Blue Bonnets. I do, too. Secondly, the pecan trees we've seen everywhere are also putting on their leaves. That means the threat of freeze is past, so winter is done in this part of the country. I also meant to tell you that diesel here on the reservation is only $3.83 per gallon. Regular gas is above that in some states. With our card we'd be below $3.80 a gallon. That leaves nothing to complain about. We weren't complaining anyway. We looked online today and found a place about 4 miles from here where we could buy a Mega Millions ticket. We are certain we have the winning ticket!! We will not tell anybody but you will know when I tell you we have traded this Phaeton for a Prevost or a Newell. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment