Friday, July 25, 2014

Same park, different day-July 25, 2014

Hannah enjoyed the Eaton City park so much last week, we took her back again today. The mosquitoes were pretty bad because of all the buckets of rain that have fallen this week. Yesterday they had an inch of rain in less than an hour. Everything is wet and has become a breeding ground for mosquitoes.

Hannah loves to swing so much that we let her do that as long as she wants to. She sings and giggles. Today she put her arms out like an airplane and grinned. What fun to watch.


There were 3 pre-teen girls next to us. Hannah was just fascinated with them.


Last week she was still crawling up the steps. Today she held onto
the rail and walked straight up. What a surprising change in such
a short length of time. She's growing up!!
 
While we were having lunch an aerial sprayer flew over us, so we went outside to see it. Hannah loves airplanes so she watched until it headed back to the airport. I have given up on her being a dainty little lady. We are going to feed to her strengths. If she likes to build, we'll buy blocks. If she likes toy airplanes, we'll buy those, too. She loves to sing and dance so we'll join her and teach her songs.
 
She loves the hokey pokey so we do that, too. That reminds me that there is a church in Windsor which on its sign out front, stated: "I used to be hooked on the Hokey Pokey but then I turned myself around". I was laughing so hard when I saw that I could hardly drive. Hannah can turn herself around, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment