Saturday, August 30, 2014

All birthdayed out-August 30, 2014

The Thursday birthday celebration was delicious as I knew it would be. Derrick created a masterful dinner. And it was Mexican as I requested. We were too late getting home that night to post my blog.

Here's 3 month old Zoey, affectionately nicknamed
"Pork Chop".
We have tried for quite a while to get a picture of Zoey. Finally we made it!
 
Friday night we had another birthday celebration and once again we were late getting home. Today started out shoe shopping for Hannah. And this afternoon I was finally able to get to this blog. I think we never planned for our retirement to be so busy. We always thought it would be quiet and lazy. How could we have been so wrong?
 
The weather here is definitely changing. The days are not as hot and the nights are quite a bit cooler. We even had to have heat one night. Snow will be flying before we know it.
 
In spite of being busy, we still plan a day of rest for tomorrow. I hope you can have one, too.
 
Monday starts yet another month. Have a safe and Happy Labor Day!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment