Saturday, September 27, 2014

A Long Day-September 27, 2014

Our day of babysitting which started out to be 8 hours but was cut back to 3 1/2 hours actually ended up being 12 hours. We are completely wiped out.

But before I crash I want to tell you that I received an email on my iPhone on Friday. It had no sender, no subject, no topic and was dated 12/31/69. It could not be opened so that it could be deleted. It took me hours to get rid of it. All I am saying is that if you think an iPhone is secure, please think again. I do not have any personal information on mine and no account numbers are on there either, so I am not worried. Just let this serve as a warning to you to be cautious what you put on your smart phone.

Now I'm going to crash.

Have a wonderfully blessed Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment