Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Noodle day-March 4, 2015

The sun was shining today but it barely climbed to 21 degrees. It was way too cold to go anywhere, so Hannah and I decided to make noodles for lunch. It ended up taking all three of us so we remarked about teamwork, the mantra of the Wonder Pets on Nick Jr. I put my hand over Hannah's and then put her hand on top of mine to show her how to knead the dough. She turned the crank on the noodle maker while I fed the dough into it and Jerry caught the finished product. We all hung the noodles on the drying rack. Then I cooked them and we had them for lunch. They were delicious and I am not bragging. It's simple to know if noodles are good or bad. This was a great recipe.


See our lunch!
 
Today was another of those treasured days that I hope one day down the road will mean as much to Hannah as it did to me. It was such a joy to let her help with this fun project.

No comments:

Post a Comment