Monday, May 4, 2015

Dreary but special day-May 4, 2015

It is such a dismal gray day. We had a few little sprinkles but mostly just very dark clouds. It is supposed to be that way for at least another week. Wow, are we ever excited. And if you believe that................................

It is Jerry's birthday. He is not wanting to celebrate as he is struggling with this birthday. I say just keep on going and not pay attention to numbers. We went to Sam's for a few small things and walked out with a new television. We were using the one out of the coach basement so it was not large. And this one is only a 40 inch set. We will not put a hole in the walls here so those huge things are out of the question. This is a nice little television and we are happy to put the other one back in the basement of the coach. Thankfully it is not a smart tv. It's just plain like us! Happy Birthday, Jerry.

Saturday we went to Derrick's very early and had to wait on the girls to wake up, get them dressed and then bring them over here for breakfast. Before we left there, Hannah said she had to paint her "house" in the family room. It's just the cardboard box that their dishwasher came in last year. But she has decorated it and it has a cute door and windows. It is a simple play house for her inside the house.

It bothered me that she knew exactly how to hold a paint brush.
I hope she forgets before she gets too much older!
 
I stuck my neck out this weekend and unpacked my summer clothes. It is weird to have light and white clothes in the closet when it is so dark and gray outside. I hope this means winter will soon leave us alone. If not, I will be wearing summer clothes with a coat.
 
I think I will close for now and go watch our new television!

No comments:

Post a Comment