Saturday, January 23, 2016

Lost track of time-January 23, 2016

I am actually surprised to find out how long it has been since I posted on this blog. Where does the time go?

We kept the girls on Tuesday of this week.
We had a busy day of coloring (Zoey calls it painting)
and putting stickers in a book. That's Hannah's favorite thing to do
in the world of "art".
 
Hannah asked me to take a picture of her. In my haste I
did not allow the camera time to focus and I failed
to pay attention to the background, but I'm getting past that
because I think this is a decent picture of Hannah and for a change, she is smiling.
 
We had both girls on Thursday again. We played kick ball down our long hallway. We don't mind the noise because no one else is at home during the work day. We also made blueberry muffins.
 
Yesterday we were out and about and happy to be outside. We got to see the sun almost all day and it nearly made it to 40 degrees. We have hopes of being able to wash the Cute Red Vehicle today. It has not been washed since the first of December. It is no longer red because of all the magnesium chloride and road salt that is dried on the sides. We will go to Derrick's to do that since the car washes will have such long lines. No doubt we will have little ones helping us.
 
As we were headed home yesterday I was so excited to finally see a sunset. It has been a long time since we saw one. This one was so extremely bright it was difficult to get a picture. But I tried.
 
Sorry about the car in the picture. No way to avoid it while driving.
 
Tomorrow is Sunday so I wish you a very restful Sabbath. Also enjoy the games. I hope your team wins.
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment