Saturday, March 5, 2016

Catching up-March 5, 2016

We have been so busy that I honestly did not know the last time I posted on this blog. I hope you will indulge me while I post a few pictures.

Yesterday we had the girls for a very long day. We all survived.
At one point in the midst of running and chasing each other,
Hannah pushed chairs behind the bedroom door and ordered
Zoey to sit down. You can see she did what she was told but
she was giggling the whole time. You can see how very
different they are, not only in looks but in personality, too.
 
This afternoon we went to Derrick's house so the repair work on the wind damaged play set could begin.
Lucky Zoey was napping when the work first started.
 
The minute the swings were up and attached the girls could
not wait to get started swinging. It has been quite a while
since they were able to do this in their own yard.
 
Earlier today both girls attended a workshop at Home Depot. It was a hands on course about wagon building.
 
 
The aprons were furnished along with all of the materials to
build the wagons. Both girls did their own hammering.
 
Here's the end result of the wagon building project. It's the perfect
size for Rosie, the mew-mew. Note it has "Home Depot" on the side.
This is just too cute for words.
 
When we got home we realized our day had been way too exhausting for two old people. We crashed. Just as I was propping my feet up I heard a noise outside. It was an ultra light circling to land at the school across the street. The pink clouds from the setting sun were a nice backdrop.
 
This looks like fun to me.
 
We have not finalized plans for the girls next week. If the weather continues to improve we will start visiting parks with the girls. They really enjoy that. And it won't hurt us to be sore and tired.
 
If my brain is still working, tomorrow is Sunday. Please have a very blessed day of rest.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment