Thursday, October 6, 2016

Home-October 6, 2016

We have just returned from a quick trip to South Dakota. I have over 150 pictures to go through before I post them on this blog. It was a great trip though quick. I love South Dakota. I find peace there that I cannot find anywhere else. The scenery is so diverse it is almost too much to grasp. The trees were at peak color in that area and it was beautiful to see the "gold in them thar hills". I'll share one picture now and then I'll sort out the others. In the next few blogs I will share the great time we had there.

This is one little sample of what we saw on the road between
here and there. We ultimately ended up in Deadwood, South Dakota.
Look at this for a moment and see if you feel sense the serenity.
 
 
We did experience weather like this but we also drove in rain, snow, slush, hail, wind and icy roads. In the matter of 350 miles we saw all of those types of weather. Never a dull moment on our trips.


No comments:

Post a Comment