Sunday, October 30, 2016

Still here!-October 30, 2016

I have been very busy so please let me share with you the reason why you haven't heard from me in a while.

I had to make this cat costume for Hannah. It was not
easy but I got it done. It was made a bit big so I don't
have to sew another one next year!
 
 
We were able to buy Zoey a cat costume.
But it did not come in Hannah's size so I had to make hers.
They are a little bit similar but definitely not exactly alike.
 
And while I was pouring over a hot sewing machine I made curtains for the kitchen. I'm happy to have that done, too. And I found something I want to sew for the girls for Christmas. That in addition to babysitting here and there is what keeps me busy. I was very wrong when I thought retirement meant I would sit around and watch television.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment