Sunday, January 29, 2017

Together time-January 29, 2016

I generally do not want pictures of myself posted on this blog. I consider it to be arrogant. However, yesterday Hannah, Zoey and I shared a very special moment I wanted to share with you.


We shared time reading "Everybody Loves Butterflies".
And we reviewed Mother Goose volume 3 in fabric form.
What a wonderful time. I will never forget it. I can only
hope the girls will one day remember it, too.
 
Before we settled down to read we got two huge sets of Dominoes out of storage in the garage and built roads all over the living room. Then we took the tiny trains that come with the Dominoes and "drove" them all over the tracks. That meant we were on hands and knees. We are paying the price today but it was fun yesterday.
 
Big Dog was one of the stops along our route. The most
challenging thing was separating the sets of Dominoes
and getting them in the correct container after the girls left.
Oh well, we had fun.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment