Sunday, March 5, 2017

Working on it-March 5, 2017

Just wanted you to know we are still working on the castle.
It is going to take way more work than we ever anticipated.
 
Well, not all of us work all of the time!
 
 
The girls spent all day with us yesterday. All four of us were exhausted by the time we took them home. During part of the day, while their lunch was on the stove, they pulled chairs up in front of the stove and proceeded to "read" stories to Jerry who was the chef at the time. You should have heard the stories they invented. Hannah's was long, complicated and very creative. Zoey's was shorter but really cute. When she finished she closed the card and turned to me saying, "Is that a great story, Granny?". I stifled the laughter and told her it was a fabulous story. Note: I started out being called Grammy which I like but Derrick made the girls change it to Granny which I do not like. However, if they call I will answer.
 
The "book" Zoey is reading is a birthday card my brother and
sister-in-law sent to her almost a year ago. It has a special spot
on a shelf in the living room. Zoey frequently reads from this book.
This is another treasured picture for me.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment