Saturday, September 30, 2017

What is it?-September 30, 2017

What is it?
 
I cannot tell you exactly what these are called but I know what they are affiliated with. These are connected in a well site near us. Each one of these things connects to a natural gas well. This particular site has 12 (twelve) separate wells in this one location. And, yes, they were all fracked. This one is the biggest of all of the dozens of wells around us. It has taken a year to complete this site. The horizon is being taken over by these well sites. Sometimes it alarms me, but I must trust that somebody knows what is going on.

To see how big they are, look at the porta-potties in the background. These things are huge! And I find it interesting they look like crosses though I think there is nothing religious about all of this drilling.

I am still sorting through the pictures of Daisy's first birthday party. She was not shy about tearing a cake apart. I should get those posted within a couple of days.

Tomorrow is October. Where is this year going?

No comments:

Post a Comment