Thursday, December 28, 2017

So Far Behind-December 28, 2017

I have lost all track of time in the past two weeks. We are thrilled that Santa has come and gone. Now we must take down the decorations and get it all behind us for this year. I had such great plans for taking pictures of the girls opening gifts. They were dressed in their Christmas clothes and looked so sweet. I handed out the gifts and had my phone beside me. A crashing plane full of screaming passengers would not have made as much noise as what we had in this house. It was unbelievable. I had a chance to take only 3 pictures or so and none were good. So much for Christmas memories.

This is one of rare times when Daisy was not smiling.
Gift opening is serious work.
 
I am not sure what Hannah's facial expression is saying.
But I can tell you she is playing with Zoey's gift.
 
 
Zoey was not into posing at all. So, picture-wise our Christmas was a bust. But the rest of it was very nice. I am making a vow that I will live 2018 at a more relaxed pace. I always feel like a hamster running on that crazy wheel.
 
I wish you a New Year full of good health, wealth, happiness and the fulfillment of your long sought after dreams.  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment