Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Chinese New Year-February 7, 2018

WinStar is celebrating the Chinese New Year. I think it's the year of the dog but I am not even close to being sure about that. Right now I am preoccupied and will check into it later. I mainly wanted to share pictures of the display they have here. It is absolutely beautiful in person.

I am sorry these are so dark. The entire area is lit with bright pink and purple lights. The statues are either dark dragons or gold. Neither show up well in a picture. Use your imagination. This is a stunning display.



 
 
This is a huge dark green dragon. He is beautiful. If I can get better pictures
before we leave I will post them.
 
The celebration will be all day long on the 18th. So sorry we will miss it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment