Sunday, February 18, 2018

Clouds-February 18, 2018

We are back in the swing of babysitting so my blog posts will go back to being fewer and farther apart. It's just how it is. We are here because of and for the girls so they come first.

Anyone who knows me knows I love clouds, all types of clouds. I am constantly looking at clouds. Today I happened to look up and see pink clouds for the second time in this state.

This is a lenticular cloud which means strong winds aloft.
I stood and looked at this pink cloud and drew a conclusion
that this must be the sun shining through ice crystals. Lenticulars
are not generally cold and made of ice crystals. But that's the only
way I can figure out where the pink came from. Otherwise, it is
yet another example of God's handiwork. I definitely appreciate how
pretty this was to see on a nice day of sunshine. Snow is predicted for
tomorrow so I appreciate this sight even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment