Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Slime-July 25, 2018

Before I show you our new slime adventure, I wanted to tell you that Jerry and I took all three girls shoe shopping yesterday. We managed to get one pair bought. I ordered the other two online today! I will say two things about that adventure. 1. We survived. 2. We will never do that again. Repeat, NEVER again!

We have made slime before and had lots of fun. But that was BD, before Daisy. The recipe we had could not be used with her around because it contained Borax. So we searched for a non toxic recipe and found a great one. This slime mixed and congealed so rapidly it was shocking. It is fabulous stuff. And it lasts a long time. It is very elastic and can be stretched a long way.

The blue left more of a stain on our hands but it all washed off
eventually. Zoey is giving a good demonstration of the elasticity.
Our little "Vanna"!
 
I told Hannah to knead it until it was firm. Instead she dumped
it on the table which I had covered with butcher paper. It stuck
like glue so we had to work really hard to get it off the paper for
 her to play with it. I finally had to scrape it off with a knife.
Still we all have fun!
 
I have fallen behind on posting pictures to this blog. I will do my best to get caught up soon. Does anybody know where I can get more hours to add to my day? It's just too short.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment