Saturday, September 8, 2018

Busy week-September 8, 2018

What a busy week we have had. Lots of time with the girls though now that school has started they arrive in shifts. Daisy gets here at 8:00. Zoey arrives at 11:30 and Hannah gets here at 3:30. They are all so hungry I spend much of my time cooking and feeding them. I am learning to anticipate their hunger and have things ready when they get here. The past two weeks have kept us close to home so there are no travel pictures to share. Just girls.

I tried for the longest to get Daisy and Zoey to put their faces
side by side. Obviously I failed. They each march to the beat
of a different drummer so this is what we ended up with.
 
 
Zoey always wants to be a princess. It almost makes me wish
she could grow up to marry a prince. Oh well, that won't happen
 but it's a nice thought. I just want her to be happy.
 
Crazy Daisy loves the hand-me-down rocking horse. It's in excellent
shape and when she is done we will probably donate it so another
little girl (or boy) can enjoy it. It's the sounds it makes that make it so much fun.
 
No pictures of Hannah this week. She is yelling for food when she gets here so I dare not tell her to pose for a picture. It could be detrimental to my health! It's hard to grasp how fast these girls are growing.
 
Since summer is winding down (our trees are already changing colors) we have turned our thoughts to planning some fun trips. I have made reservations in Las Vegas at our favorite place but could not get an open date until April 5, 2019. That's fine. We are happy to wait.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment