Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Monday in the Mountains-September 12, 2018

We weren't lucky to get to go to the mountains on Monday, we were blessed. It was an incredibly beautiful day there. The smoke was so bad here we could not see the mountains. But in Black Hawk it was stunning with a gorgeous blue sky, clean air and a nice temperature in the 70s. It was greeting card beautiful.

Clear Creek. It is very low this time of year as
it should be, but still pretty and peaceful.
 
Clear Creek Canyon. To our friends in the South,
we don't drive across the mountains. They blast them with
dynamite and we drive through them. I can still remember
the first time I was in a Rocky Mountain canyon.
 
Bright sunshine and thick clouds at the same time.
I liked this sight. The clouds did not turn into anything.
 
More mountains and rocks. See how pretty the sky is.
 
The Monarch had their orchids back. They were missing the last
couple of times we were there. There is something very
soothing about these orchids. I wish I could raise them but I cannot.
I have tried.
 
Monday was such a pretty day I wish I could have shared it with you in person.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment