Tuesday, October 2, 2018

I did it!-October 2, 2108

Sometimes it's not good to tell me I cannot do something. It's rather like waving a red flag in front of a charging bull!

Daisy's 2nd birthday was Saturday. Where has the time gone?
The other two wanted it to be their birthday but they have had their
chances this year already. Daisy could open packages better than either
of the other two at this age.
 
 
It only took four of us to open one little gift.
 
Here is the gift it took 4 of us to open.
Four tiny little kittens in a soft carrying case. Each one mews.
They are the perfect size for Daisy's hands.
 
And then there was a delicious chocolate cake.
She didn't need any help eating it. None of us did.
Daisy is the only one who was able to blow out her candles
on her second birthday. She was great! It was a fun time.
 
I have tackled the blog issue. Now I have to work on the email issue.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment