Saturday, October 27, 2018

Early Halloween-October 27, 2018

I didn't realize it has been a week since I posted on this blog. I have lost all track of time. If that means I am getting old, so be it.

The girls are trick or treating early this year. Yesterday they went to Fort Collins which turned out to be a treasure trove of goodies. After discussing and changing costumes they finally agreed to be cats.

Hannah is wearing a costume I made. We bought the
other two. Daisy caught onto this game very quickly.
We bought her a pumpkin bucket today so she could
leave the basket at home.
 
Daisy is insanely crazy about Dum Dums. We
can use them as bribery she likes them so much.
 
Zoey loves this costume. She said Mittens chases
her tail in the back which has a pink bow on it.
 
 Hannah is not shy about taking a treat. Zoey follows
her step for step. The businesses in Fort Collins gave out
the candy for the little ones. .
 
Derrick and his three favorite girls.
 
All in all I think they had a great time. Today I had to wash one costume and hem another. So we should be set for the couple of days of fun left in this season. At last check it is supposed to snow on Halloween so I am not sure if the girls will be around that evening.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment