Saturday, August 11, 2012

Change in plans AGAIN-August 11, 2012

We are so happy we are flexible and not locked into a rigid schedule. Derrick called late this morning and requested our presence at his home. So we have cancelled all plans which were made through Aug 25th and are preparing to leave here tomorrow morning. We do not like to travel on Sunday for any reason, but we need to be at his house soon. We have confirmed reservations for Sun and Monday night. Tomorrow we will try to book the other two nights. This land barge does not move as quickly as a car, so it will take us 4 days to get to Colorado. We hope to be there late on Weds. If I do not blog for a few days, please know we are pushed for time and I'll be back online as soon as I possibly can. Everything's fine. It's just when your only child requests your presence, you drop everything and scoot down the road. We'll pick up here next year and finish the last leg of this trip. We don't mind at all. Before I sign off for tonight, please indulge me as I post one more picture of the Clark Fork River. I am so sorry you cannot be here to see this beauty. It's just breathtaking.

Clark Fork River looking south


Clark Fork River looking north

We'll see this river several more times before we are actually out of Montana. And hopefully we'll see it again next year. I hope your Sunday is a very blessed and peaceful day. Life is good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment