Monday, October 7, 2013

You Won't Believe It-October 7, 2013

Hannah's parents headed out of state around 7:15 this morning. The activity woke Hannah up way too early. Nevertheless, we took her to a Twinkle Babies class at 10:00. We had no idea what that meant. I ended up sitting Indian style on the floor with Hannah on my legs. She was so tired that she didn't want to dance too much, but she did enjoy clapping her hands to some of the songs. And she really got into making horse sounds when they put up a picture of a horse pulling a carriage. At the end of the class they blow bubbles from a wonderful material that makes them last forever. I want some of that stuff. The bubbles we have here pop immediately upon touching anything. Then they roll out balls and the free for all begins. Every kid wants the ball that belongs to another one. It was bedlam. I was ready to go by then. I feel like Hannah and I both need to be sanitized! However, it was the pinnacle of my time with Hannah. We survived a Twinkle Babies class together. She is sound asleep and all my bones hurt! Oh, the joy of being a grandparent.

Proof that we were there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment