Sunday, June 21, 2015

C'est finis-June 21, 2015

We finally finished! We completed the staining/sealing on Friday.
Yesterday we returned to assemble it. It still wasn't all put back
together in this picture, but you get the idea. For what we were
paid we think we did a decent job. Both girls love it. Unfortunately,
they love the same swing. So it appears we will need to buy another
"baby" swing to keep them from killing each other. This is a true
accomplishment for the two of us. It was hard work!
 
 
We babysat both girls most of the day yesterday. So, you know I must share a few pictures. Jerry has reminded me more than once that this is a travel blog and I have gone way off topic. He is suggesting I give this up until we hit the road again, provided that happens. For now I will post a little more family "stuff".
 
She must think she is in prison though she climbed up there all
by herself. Look at that quality painting job!!
 
Hannah was attempting to cover up Zoey and give me
her special pose at the same time. But, Zoey, not to be
outdone one more time, sneaked into the picture. You can
tell by Zoey's foot that she was really moving when I took this.
I have several pictures of Hannah trying to block Zoey out
of the picture. Good old sibling rivalry.
 
I took at least six pictures before this one, all with her smiling.
But there is something so special about this look. It is innocent
and devilish at the same time. This little Zoey has turned into
quite a character. She is great fun and we all love to laugh together.
 
Thank you for indulging me with more pictures of our grands.
 
I would be remiss if I did not wish a Happy Father's Day to all the dads who enjoy their children and grandchildren as much as we do. Enjoy your day.
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment