Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Checking in-June 9, 2015

I have a minute to catch you up on what we are doing now. We finally got the coach clean and "up to snuff". What a great feeling. Next we get to start staining and sealing the play set that Derrick bought for Hannah. We kept both girls this afternoon and evening. Zoey does not walk or talk yet, but she sure lets Hannah know to leave her belongings alone. And one time she poked Hannah in the eye. For a long time we felt sorry for Zoey. Now the tables are turned!

We have been busy, really busy. I do not mean to ignore my blog. I just simply don't have time or I'm too tired. I will endeavor to do better.

Weather update: We've had two days of sunshine and it was close to 90 both days. Rivers are still above flood stage. They say the rain will move back in here in a day or so. You know we are just thrilled.

I just remembered I have a picture of our next project.

This is Hannah's play set which we now have to stain. You can
see how tall it is because Jerry is not on his knees. There is now
a swing and a slide attached which were not in this picture. See how much
wood we have to work on. If you want to help us, come on down!!

No comments:

Post a Comment