Monday, November 28, 2016

Daylight and Dark-November 28, 2016

Hannah and Zoey are as different as daylight and dark in almost everything they do.

Last Friday we took them each a new Christmas outfit so they could dress up when they have to go to their parents' Christmas parties. They ran and twirled and squealed and basically went bonkers over the outfits. But when I requested a picture, I want you to see what I got.

As you can see Hannah was willing to pose but Zoey was not!
I laugh as I post this. Zoey was not really mad. She was just trying
to look like it. As soon as I was done she was running and jumping again.
Note: I apologize for the outside glare above Hannah's head. There was no way I
was going to be able to take another picture, so this one will have to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment