Thursday, November 3, 2016

Pictures I forgot to post-November 3, 2016

Here are some pictures I failed to post recently, in no particular order.

I failed to post this when I was commenting on our trip to
Deadwood and Sturgis, South Dakota. This monstrous pumpkin was so neat.
It was taller than the motor home it was parked next to if you can use your imagination.
 
 
You know how I love sunset pictures. This one was no exception.
I think they are God's handiwork sent for us to enjoy and appreciate.
 
 
We were thrilled when the tree in front of our house provided us with
all these colors, not just yellow. We thoroughly enjoyed it. It is now bare.
 
 
And this shrubbery is in front of our bank. I have no idea what kind of bush
this is and it does not matter. It just glowed so nicely, it looked like fire.
Loved it! It's now bare, too.
 
I think I have more pictures but I don't want to bore you now. I'll post them another time.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment