Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Two of the girls-November 8, 2016

This was Hannah's first time to hold and feed Daisy. Hannah
is 4 years old. Daisy is 5 weeks old.
 
Hannah was in preschool this morning so we kept Daisy and Zoey so their Mommy could go to the dentist. We all survived! Daisy was asleep when they got here. When she woke up and cried, I picked her up and the look on her face was one of complete disbelief. She kept looking at my hair. Everybody else in the family has dark hair. After a while she seemed to accept me and smiled.  After I held and rocked Daisy, Zoey climbed up in my lap so I had to hold and rock her, too. She's a lap full now. But we made it and I think she felt really special after that. Tomorrow we have Hannah and Zoey. We never know what to expect with those two. Most of the time we are just trying to prevent war but sometimes we have a really good and peaceful day. Time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment