Friday, April 20, 2018

Girls-April 20, 2018

One of the most difficult tasks I have is to try to get pictures of the girls especially Zoey. Either I can't get them to pose or the lighting is bad. Most of all, Zoey almost always refuses to smile. She's a happy little girl but when I take a picture of her she looks miserable. Bless her heart. Today I made another attempt to take pictures and got a couple that are merely acceptable.

At least in this picture Zoey looks pleasantly happy. Daisy looks
like she needs a haircut.
 
Can you tell what this is? Or who it is? It's Daisy digging in the
tub of Legos for more to put on the table which has a Lego top.
We don't know how she kept from falling in. I can only say this
little creature does everything with great gusto. Good or bad,
she gives it her all.
 
I'll try to get a picture of Daisy with her huge grin on her face next time.
 
In spite of nasty weather beginning tonight we are still thinking about heading for the Black Hills of South Dakota, our home state, this weekend.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment