Sunday, August 19, 2018

Miscellaneous-August 19, 2018

I am going through pictures again and trying to get everything moved to a flash drive, or zip drive or thumb drive, whichever you prefer. It's more like work than I care for but it has to be done. Anyway, I found a few pictures to share. Silly, goofy pictures. 



Obviously this came from Facebook. I do not know who posted it.
But I just had to share it. I think this is one of the most clever wedding
pictures I have ever seen. Wish I could take credit for this one, but I cannot.
 
 
A cup of Dirt 'N' Worms. Ever had any? It's custard
covered with crushed Oreo cookies and decorated with
gummy worms, the sweet ones. Oddly the girls were a bit
unsure if they wanted to eat it when Jerry brought it to them.
But after studying it, appetites won out. They enjoyed it.
 
Jerry graciously vacuuming. The girls' Big Dog
was in the way so he just picked it up and carried
on his back while he worked. I think he would have
a hissy fit if he knew I posted this. I think it's cute and funny.
 
As I keep working my way through pictures I might find some more goofy ones to share.
I think we have to have a little levity every once in a while.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment