Sunday, August 26, 2018

Preschool-August 26, 2018

Tuesday was Zoey's first day of preschool. Her parents had to take her that day but she rode the bus on the second day. She goes 4 days a week. Thinking about that tiny 4 year old on the bus sent me into panic mode. It was only yesterday that I was told she is picked up by one bus and taken to an elementary school. Then she has to get on another bus that takes her to her preschool. That seems like such a grueling ordeal for a 4 year old who doesn't even want to walk down the street without holding somebody's hand. But she survived and I survived.

While this is not the best picture of Zoey it is definitely her biggest
smile. This is the little girl who did not like to smile. It's like she
has been freed and she is thrilled. They made the tiaras during class.
She was so proud of it.
 
Zoey was so proud of this. I hope it's still at her house so I can
 put it on her wall for her.
 
I could still cry when I think about what Zoey has been forced to do. But when I look at how happy she is I am comforted. Bless her little sweet heart. They grow up way too fast.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment