Friday, November 2, 2018

Animals at Scheels-November 2, 2018

I said I would post pictures of the animals at Scheels. We went back yesterday to take those pictures. I have too many to show on one post. We walked the entire store and were shocked at how many stuffed animals we saw. (I bet stuffed is an incorrect word). They have been to a taxidermist, so whatever they should be called is what they are. The money this store put into these animals and all of the bronze statues is absolutely astounding. It's quite a store to see.


Before we look at stuffed animals, check this out:
He is made of Legos. And he is huge.
His name is Freddy.
There is an entire section of Lego blocks and
boxes of Lego kits. It is quite the sight.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And, yes....we rode the ferris wheel
It's only 65 feet tall so it is not huge. But it is fun and it's pretty.
The man running it talked to us quite a while after we got off. It
was not a busy day. He even offered for us to ride again for free.
I declined. I will say you certainly get a great view of the entire store
from the top of the ferris wheel.
 
I will post more pictures another day.
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment