Friday, February 22, 2019

Lots of sickness-February 22, 2019

There is so much sickness in this area that the shelves with cold medicine and such items are completely empty in all stores. Not even any Tylenol. It is shocking. Plus the schools are so bad with all sorts of sickness that each room is marked by what has been tested positive in that room. Some rooms have "Tested positive for influenza A, norovirus, RSV" and some say "Tested positive for influenza A and B, pneumonia, RSV" and now every room as added "strep throat". That way you know what germs you are walking into. It is so bad the school called and told Zoey to stay home this week. Her immune system is very compromised because of her 3 weeks of RSV and pneumonia and the time in the hospital. She has been home all week. She was here today and it is obvious she is not 100% yet. So if it is in the school system that severely you know it's everywhere. I do not like going to the grocery store. I would not go to a doctor's office unless I was literally on my last leg. I was not comfortable picking up a prescription at the pharmacy. Can you imagine what germs those people encounter and they have no way to wash their hands. Very disturbing.

Yes, I am a germophobe. I don't mind admitting that. But better safe than sorry. We will have all three girls here tomorrow. Care to bet how much Clorox I will use sanitizing after they leave?

I hope it's better where you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment