Saturday, March 2, 2019

More sickness-March 2, 2019

As of today there are 5 schools in this city closed due to an epidemic outbreak of norovirus. It is so highly contagious that after school programs are cancelled for now also. They have brought in professional crews, not volunteers, to thoroughly sanitize these schools. The sad part about norovirus is that it is easily contained or prevented by thorough hand washing. Can you believe kids don't know how or when to wash their hands? Makes me nauseated thinking about what must have been in these schools. I just hope it does not spread anymore. But if it is in the schools you know it is elsewhere also. The kids took it home with them. Siblings and parents picked it up and took it outside the house. Oh my I cannot think about it or I would become a hermit.

For now you may call me a strong germophobe. I'm looking for a cave somewhere to call home!

No comments:

Post a Comment