Saturday, May 18, 2019

Last trip-May 18, 2019

We just returned from a trip to WinStar. I have posted so many times about WinStar that I decided perhaps you would not want to see the same pictures again. I will just post what every entrance says.

I love this. It makes me proud to be a guest of the Chickasaw Nation.
 
Once again we had a three room suite with a view from two sides. It is so wonderful to be treated like royalty though we are as far from that as anybody can be. This time we were given 2 free buffets. Usually it's only one and we pay for the rest which is not a big deal at all. We were also given more money in free play than we have ever received. So we really did feel special. And, as usual, we had a wonderful time.
 
Based on what this summer looks like we might not be making any more trips of length until school starts again in the fall. So I am conflicted on whether to continue this blog. After all, it is called Cheryl's Travel Blog. I feel like no one really wants to see my granddaughters. So, let me think this over and I will let you know which side of my thoughts wins.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment