Monday, May 27, 2019

thinking-May 27, 2019

I am still thinking about this blog. I have decided that I enjoy posting this blog so much I am not sure I could give it up for good.

However, it is a travel blog. We have a very busy summer ahead of us. We are going to attempt to set up a schedule so we can take a couple of days off here and there. Then I could post our travels. So, for now I think I will post less but still post.

I have always loved to write so this blog fills a need for me to do that.

I will try to keep this going for now.

Today is Zoey's 5th birthday. They have taken her horse back riding which she has wanted to do for 3 years. I asked them to take pictures. If they do I will post that. I cannot imagine her sitting on a horse! And I will post pictures of her cake just like I did last year.

Happy Memorial Day! It is a day of appreciation and remembrance.

No comments:

Post a Comment