Saturday, July 6, 2019

Crazy Facebook-July 6, 2019

Anyone who knows me knows I do not like Facebook at all. I am on it to follow family. I generally do not comment often but I had something I wanted to share on the 4th of July.

It is a 4th of July tree made by my brother and sister-in-law.
I think it is so pretty and definitely appropriate for July 4th.
When I saved it to my hard drive I saved it as his MAGA tree,
not his July 4th tree. That was my big mistake.
 
When I posted it on Facebook, I could never find it. Then I received notification from Facebook that they had deleted it. It was allowed online for 6 hours. That was bad enough but they added insult to injury by locking me out of Facebook. It took me an hour of intense work to get Facebook to open again. So I am back on Facebook, but my settings have been drastically changed and it makes it very hard to maneuver. There's not a thing I can do about it. So I have learned my lesson. I changed the name on the picture to 4th of July tree.
 

 Enjoy the tree better late than never.
Hope you had a fun 4th!

No comments:

Post a Comment