Saturday, July 27, 2019

Steve-July 27, 2019

We are so busy with all three girls that I am not finding time to take too many pictures. I do have a couple I took yesterday.

On Zoey's birthday in May, she asked us for a BIG penguin. When she said that she would stretch her arms as tall as she could stretch them. We finally found a plush penguin that was a little over 2 feet tall. She loved it. His name is Steve. I think it is from a movie, but don't quote me. So yesterday I was able to finally get some pictures of Steve. However, Steve was playing princess dress-up. The girls thought that was hilarious. I admit I had to help dress him.

Zoey and Steve. Steve is in Cinderella clothes.
The cat wearing the "pearls" is Hannah's grumpy cat.
 
Here is Steve as Belle. I was happy that the Beast
did not accompany Beauty!
 
By the time they left last night Steve was back to being Steve.
 
We try to roll with the punches when the girls are here. I doubt Jerry ever dreamed he would know how to dress a princess doll. But whatever it takes to help the girls have fun. We are trying to build memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment