Saturday, July 9, 2011

Yummy good food-July 9, 2011

We had a fabulous meal at Jerry's Cajun Cafe in Pensacola today. That's our # 1 favorite place in that city. Our second favorite is Cactus Flower. Hope we can get there next week. Just as we were leaving the Cafe, the skies opened and it poured. I mean it really poured. We sat on the porch for a while until we thought it had let up so we took off running to the car. It had not let up. We were completely soaked, but we continued with our errands and did not care. When we got home, it was dry as a bone here. And hot. I was moving my pomegranate tree to a shady spot when I thought a black widow spider ran in front of me. It took me a second to process that it was a solid black baby crab. Maybe in total it was 2 inches long. Jerry had to harrass it a little and it stood up and waved its little pinchers at him. It was hilarious that he thought he was such a big crab and stood up to us. We left it alone so it could get back to the water. We will take a day off tomorrow so I wish you all a blessed Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment