Thursday, December 22, 2011

Rain and more-December 22, 2011

We were awakened by a whale of a storm about 5:00 this morning. I think we were waiting on the tornado sirens to go off. We turned on local television and we were under a tornado watch, not warning. In time it passed, but it was really something. We are waiting on the rain to stop so we can hop on the shuttle and go somewhere. While we are waiting we have been doing research on liquid chicken. Yes, I said liquid chicken. We passed several trucks on our way here (I forgot to tell you) that had that on the back of the tanker. And they were named Poultry In Motion. Cute pun, huh? Finally we may have gotten to the bottom of the mystery. Possibly liquid chicken is fat and other liquids used in dog food. That's the explanation I can handle. It just was not pleasant to think liquid chicken is being hauled on our interstates. We saw the trucks on the Texas /Louisiana border but blogs on the internet say they drive in a few other states, too. What I thought about was the fact it would make a terrible mess for one of those trucks to be in a wreck. Every wild animal in the area would decend on the spot for a fabulous free buffet! I think I will stop here and get ready to catch that cute little shuttle. It is just misty outside right now. No more thoughts about liquid chicken!

No comments:

Post a Comment