Monday, January 23, 2012

Storage Unit-January 23, 2012

We made a major decision today. Since we know we will never get rid of all that's in our storage unit, we agreed to downsize by 50 sq ft next Tuesday. So, now we have to really work to get rid of stuff. Jerry is not ready to let go, but I am donating like a raving maniac. If I have not touched clothes, shoes or dishes since last May, I don't need them now. A tornado hit Center Point, Alabama in the wee hours of this morning. I grew up in Center Point although I went to school in Trussville. I keep looking at all of the pictures and I don't recognize a single thing I'm seeing. It's such a mess. Friends shared with me that Sun Valley Rd where our house was is closed because of debris and downed trees. This is not a common time of year for such destructive tornadoes but not unheard of. Everybody I know is fine and all were spared. We are grateful at the same time we pray for those so badly affected. We had torrential rain today, fortunately after we finished in the storage unit for today. Another blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment