Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Day two lunch-October 24, 2012

What a wonderful day to have lunch at Sunset Grill in Perdido Key, FL. We've always loved that place because the food is so good. It is still wonderful. It sits on the water, right on the intracoastal waterway. We were entertained by a really large dolphin that was swimming very slowly. We watched beautiful butterflies with pelicans and seagulls circling over the water looking for lunch. Then we had a very tiny little lizard running around the edge of the deck. Remember this is outdoors so you have no control over what comes in and walks through. It's all good fun. Again I forgot my camera. I don't know what's wrong with me.


Beautiful view to enjoy during lunch.
 
 
We got our flu shots yesterday. I encourage you to do the same. We have also voted. I encourage you to do that, too. I love the South Dakota Secretary of State website. We knew when they received our request for an absentee ballot, when they mailed it to us and when they received it back from us. It's all posted for us to see. There were 43,000 absentee ballots requested in South Dakota. So far, 31,000 have been returned for counting. I think that's amazing.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment