Sunday, October 14, 2012

Yesterday's walk-October 14, 2012

We were very fortunate to be able to take another long walk through Point Mallard park yesterday. This is a huge place with miles of walking and bike trails. We have explored only a small part of it. Once again we were walking through thick woods along the river. Warm sun and a canopy of colored trees make it very relaxing. I cannot resist sharing a few more pictures with you.


I wish you could see this in person. It was an extraordinary sight.
 
 
Look at the odd angle of this tree. I wonder what happened
to cause it to grow along the ground and then up another tree?
 
 
Looks inviting, doesn't it?
 
 
There are more pictures but I will spare you. This is such a pretty place. I'm happy we have had the opportunity to see this.


 
Have a very blessed day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment