Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Whips and more-November 7, 2102

I met a lady in the laundry room here and we struck up a great conversation. We had a good talk, probably 20 minutes or so. When she took her clothes out of the dryer, she turned to leave and said, "Oh by the way, my name is Cheryl". Now you know good and well I freaked out! Spelled the same way. That has never happened to me nor to her. So, we are friends!!! We had lunch with her and her husband yesterday at Wolf Bay Lodge. They are from Seattle which happens to be our destination next summer. How neat. We got our annual blood tests done today, so that's one more thing off of our to-do list. Slowly but surely we are getting the list to a smaller amount. Tonight we had dinner with very good friends, Nancy and Larry. As we were about to leave the restaurant Nancy downloaded a Pocket Whips app onto my iPhone. Let me tell you I am going to use it when I am in a slow line at a grocery store. It is wild. One whip plays Indiana Jones theme music. The second one is just a whip but it snaps in two directions and it is loud. I love it. Who would have thought an iPhone could be that much fun? Tomorrow we will meet with an attorney and then have lunch with good friends, Jammie and Maureen from Ono. I'll tell you about that tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment